- The ECCO Consortium: Stammer, D. et al: The consortium for estimating the circulation and climate of the ocean (ECCO) -- Science goals and task plan. Report No.1, November 1999.
- Stammer, D., and C. Wunsch: Computational requirements for ECCO in support of CLIVAR and GODAE. Report No.2, November 1999.
- Ponte, R., D. Stammer, and C. Wunsch: Improving ocean angular momentum estimates using a model constrained by data. Report No.3, April 2000.
- Stammer, D. et al: The global ocean state during 1992-1997, estimated from ocean observations and a general circulation model, Part I: Methodology and estimated state. Report No.4, November 2000.
- Stammer, D. et al: The global ocean state during 1992-1997, estimated from ocean observations and a general circulation model, Part II: Testing results. Report No.5, November 2000.
- Stammer, D. et al: The global ocean state during 1992-1997, estimated from ocean observations and a general circulation model, Part III: Volume, heat and freshwater transports. Report No.6, August 2001.
- Lee, T. et al: Effects of the Indonesian throughflow on the Pacific and Indian Oceans. Report No.7, May 2001.
- Fukumori, I.: A partioned Kalman filter and smoother. Report No. 8, September 2001.
- Cheng, B. N.: Some performance comparisons for an ocean model on the SGI Origin 2000 and the HP V-class 2500. Report No.9.
- Ayoub, N., D. Stammer, and C. Wunsch: Estimating the North Atlantic circulation with nesting and open boundary conditions using an adjoint model. Report No.10, October 2001.
- Report of the 4th ECCO meeting May 31 - June 1, Green Building, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Report No. 12, June 2001.
- Stammer, D., K. Ueyoshi, W.G. Large, S. Josey, and C. Wunsch: Global sea surface flux estimates obtained through ocean data assimilation. ReportNo.13, November 2001.
- Stammer, D., C. Wunsch, I. Fukumori, and J. Marshall: State estimation in modern oceanographic research. Report No.14, November 2001.
- Lu, Y., and D. Stammer: Vorticity balance in coarse-resolution global ocean simulations. Report No.15, May 2002.
- Koehl, A., and D. Stammer: An adjoint approach for designing an ocean observing system. Report No.16, November 2002.
- Dommenget, D., and D. Stammer: Improving ENSO Simulations and Predictions Through Ocean State Estimation. Report No.17, November 2002.
- Lu, Y., K. Ueyoshi, A. Koehl, E. Remy, K. Lorbacher and D. Stammer: Input Data Sets for the ECCO Global 1 Degree WOCE Synthesis. Report No.18, August 2002.
- Fukumori, I., T.Lee, B. Cheng and D. Menemenlis: The origin, pathway, and destination of Nino3 Water estimated by a simulated passive tracer and its adjoint. Report No.19, October 2002.
- Koehl, A., Y. Lu, P. Heimbach, B Cornuelle, D. Stammer, C. Wunsch and the ECCO Consortium: The ECCO 1 degree global WOCE Synthesis. Report No.20, November 2002.
- Lee, T. and I. Fukumori and B. Tang: Temperature advection: internal versus external processes. Report No.21, April 2000.
- Lee, T. and I. Fukumori: Interannual-to-decadal variations of tropical-subtropical mass exchange in the Pacific Ocean: boundary versus interior pathways. Report No.22, April 2003.
- Stammer, D., K. Ueyoshi, and C. Wunsch, Geographic Variations and Temporal Changes in Ocean Eddy Transports, Report No.23, September 2003.
- Stammer, D., Ocean mixing estimated through state estimation, Report No.24, September 2003.
- Fukumori, I., A basin-wide oscillation of the Mediterranean Sea, Report No.25, 2003
- Fukumori, I., Budget Closures in Data Assimilation: Physical Consistency and Model Error Source Modeling, Report No.26, December 2003.
- Hoteit, I., A. Koehl, D. Stammer, Efficiency of Reduced-Order Time-dependent Adjoint Data Assimilation Approaches, Report No.27, January 2004.
- Stammer, D., A. Koehl and C. Wunsch, The Impact of the GRACE Geoid on Ocean Circulation Estimates, Report No.28, February 2004.
- Koehl, A., D. Stammer and B.Cornuelle: Interannual to Decadal Changes in the ECCO Global Synthesis, Report No.29, September 2003.
- Stammer, D., S. Park, A. Koehl, R. Lukas, and F. Santiago-Mandujano, ECCO Estimates of Large-scale Changes at the Hawaii Ocean Time-series Station, Report No.32, 2004.
- Koehl, A., Anomolies of Meridional Overturning: Mechanisms in the North Atlantic, Report No.33, July 2004.
- Menemenlis, D., I. Fukumori, and T. Lee, Using Green's Functions to Calibrate an Ocean General Circulation Model, Report No.34, June 2004.
- Yemenis, T., and D. Stammer, Time and Space Scales in the AMSR-E SST Fields, Report No.35, September 2004.
- Douglass, E., D. Roemmich, and D. Stammer, Interannual Variability in Northeast Pacific Circulation, Report No.36, May 2005.
- Hoteit, I., B. Cornuelle, A. Koehl, and D. Stammer, An Eddy-Permitting Variational Data Assimilation System for the Tropical Pacific Ocean, Report No.37, May 2005.
- Lorbacher, K., D. Dommenget, P.P. Niiler, and A. Koehl, Ocean mixed layer depth: A subsurface proxy of ocean-atmosphere variability, Report No.38, May 2005.
- Zedler, S., P.P. Niiler, and D. Stammer, Sensitivity of an OGCM to hurricane-type forcing under tropical and sub-tropical conditions Report No.39, June 2005.
- Koehl, A., D. Dommenget, K. Ueyoshi, D. Stammer, The Global ECCO 1952 to 2001 Ocean Synthesis Report No.40, March 2006.
- Hoteit, I., V. Thierry, B. Cornuelle, D. Stammer, Eddy Permitting Sensitivity Studies of the Equatorial Pacific Dynamics Report No.41, September 2006.
- D. Stammer, Response of the Global Ocean to Greenland and Antarctic Ice Melting Report No.42, December 2006.
- A. Koehl and D. Stammer, Variability of the Meridional Overturning in the North Atlantic from the 50 years GECCO State Estimation. Report No.43, February 2007.
- A. Koehl and D. Stammer, Decadal sea level changes in the 50-year GECCO ocean synthesis. Report No.44, June 2007.